Last Revised: 12/18/19
Nothing in this Policy may be construed to create any obligations for the Company beyond what is required by applicable law.
California residents click here to access our California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) notice
2. Changes to this Policy. We may change the Policy at any time by posting revisions to the Policy on the Sites. Therefore, you should review the Policy from time to time. If you do not accept all of the terms, conditions and notices set forth in the Policy, you must exit the Sites immediately.
3. Collection of Information from Children. We do not intentionally collect information from or regarding minors. The Sites are not directed to, or intended for use by, children under the age of 18. Children may not use or submit any information through the Sites or its Services. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use our Sites or Services. If a child under 18 submits information through any part of the Services, and we become aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible.
4. Type of Information Collected. We may collect two general types of information when you use the Sites:
a. Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”), which includes your first and last name, home or other physical address, telephone number, email address, user id, other identifiers that permit physical or online contact with you, or any information about you collected online and maintained in personally identifiable form in combination with any of the preceding categories. You also may view or engage with our Sites and its Services through third-party social networking Sites or social media plug-ins and applications. When you engage with the Sites and its content through such third-party Sites, plug-ins or applications, we may have access to certain information from your social media profile, such as your name, photo, gender, birthday, location, videos, your list of friends, etc. This information is included in the definition of PII.
b. Non-personally identifiable information (“non-PII”) such as, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, the web pages you have visited sites visited before and after you visit the Sites, the type of handheld or mobile device used to access the Sites or other device-specific information.
6. How Information is Collected. We collect information both actively and passively. For example, we will collect information about you that you voluntarily provide while on the Sites. In addition to information provided directly by you, we (and third parties that offer features through the Sites) may collect non-PII through the use of “cookies,” “web beacons,” “Flash cookies” or by other electronic means.
8. Web Beacons. We, our third-party service providers, advertisers and partners also may use “web beacons” or similar technologies. Web beacons are small strings of code placed on a web page to collect data about how visitors use the Sites. For example, web beacons may be used to count the number of users who visit the Sites or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor to the Sites. If you set your browser to turn off cookies, web beacons and similar technologies will detect your visits to the Sites, but they will not associate your activity on the Sites with information that otherwise would be stored in cookies. We do not control tracking technologies used by third parties on the Sites.
9. Flash Cookies. The Sites uses locally stored objects, also called “Flash cookies,” when it uses Adobe Flash Player (“Flash”) to provide special content such as video streaming, video on demand, video clips or animation. Flash, and similar applications, use Flash cookies to remember visitors' Sites settings, preferences and usages. Flash cookies are managed directly through Adobe's websites, rather than through your web browser.
12. How Information is Used and Shared. We use your PII for the purpose of conducting our business and pursuing our legitimate interests. For example, we use your PII to:
a. Facilitate communication from third parties to you at your request;
b. Create and manage your account;
c. Provide the products and services you request;
d. Enroll you in contests, programs or other offers you request;
e. Tell you about other products and services that may be of interest to you (you can opt out of receiving such communications by following the instructions provided in the communication);
f. Process payment for purchases you have made;
g. Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions;
h. Analyze the use of our Sites;
i. Develop new products and services;
j. Understand how you arrived at the Sites;
k. Manage the Sites and Services;
m. Enforce the terms of this Policy.
13. Advertisements, Marketing Material and Other Offers. Unless you tell us that you do not want to receive these offers and subject to applicable law, the Company or those companies that we have a commercial relationship with, may occasionally send advertisements, marketing material or other offers that we think might be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive these advertisements, marketing material or other offers, please contact us using the contact information found at the end of this Policy. Where required by law, we will seek your consent prior to sending you any marketing materials. To the extent allowed by law, the provision of your email and phone number to us constitutes your prior express written consent, and electronic signature, authorizing us to contact you at that email address and phone number, including through the possible use of an automatic telephone dialing system or artificial or prerecorded voice, live calls and text messages, for both promotional and informational reasons. You agree that this consent may be assigned by us to third parties and affiliates. You are not required to provide such consent in order to make a purchase as you can always contact us directly to arrange an alternate purchase method. By providing your telephone number to us, you certify that this is your own number that you own, and not a line owned or used by another, and that you will immediately notify us if your number changes or is reassigned. You agree to indemnify us if this is not the case and if the future owner or user of the number makes a claim against us for contact at that number. You may opt out of such contact at any time and through any of the reasonable methods outlined herein. A copy of our internal, written No-Not-Call Policy will be provided upon request.
14. In the event that Company is considering a sale of its business, in its entirety or a component thereof, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, or a portion thereof, PII and non-PII, may be one of the transferred assets, and may therefore be used by a third-party acquirer in accordance with this Policy. Such use by a third party may include review of PII, using such PII to contact you either before or after such a transfer or sale, use or transfer of non-PII before or after such a transfer or sale, or for other purposes.
15. WE MAY DISCLOSE PII ABOUT YOU TO A THIRD PARTY FOR COMPENSATION.
16. In addition, we may share your information as described below:
a. Information You Elect to Share: You may choose to share information with Third Parties by clicking on links to those Third Parties from within the Sites. In addition, you may elect to share information, including PII, through the Services offered on the Sites by, for instance, posting comments on comment boards. Some of your activity on the Sites, including content you have posted, is public by default. Some of this content may include PII.
b. Third-Party Advertisers and Web Sites: We may share your non-PII with, or make your non-PII available to, Third Parties as described in the section above titled Third-Party Advertising and Third-Party Web Sites.
c. Information Disclosed to Vendors, Partners, Service Providers, and Others for Business Purposes: We contract with vendors to provide services related to the Sites and may share PII with such vendors in order to provide products or services to you or to help maintain the Sites. We also may share non-PII with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business. We will only share your PII in accordance with applicable law.
17. Forums. The Sites may include forums (such as message boards, chat rooms, comment boards, and reviews) that enable users to post a comment or communicate with each other. We are under no obligation to moderate or edit the forums and will not be responsible for the content or use of any material posted on any forum within the Sites. We retain the right to delete at any time and for any reason any material posted within the Sites.
18. Information Security. We take information security seriously, and we use reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the PII we collect from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. But we have no control over the security of other websites on the Internet that you might visit. If you share your computer or use a computer that is accessed by the general public, remember to sign off and close your browser window when you have finished your session. This will help to ensure that others cannot access your PII.
19. Additionally, and as you are likely aware, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take commercially reasonable steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your PII, searches or other communications always will remain secure. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your PII, we will notify you if reasonably possible and as reasonably necessary so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may notify you under such circumstances using the e-mail address(es) we have on record for you. You should also take care with how you handle and disclose your PII. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's Web Sites at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/ for information about how to protect against identity theft.
20. Your Rights. Under the law of some countries, you may have certain rights with respect to your PII. These rights include the right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of your PII; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or object to processing of your PII; and (iii) ask for a copy of your PII to be provided to you or a third party in a machine readable format. If you wish to exercise one of the above-mentioned rights, please send us your request to the contact details set out below. If you have unresolved concerns, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your PII with your local data protection authority in the European Union or elsewhere.
21. California Privacy Rights. Under California law, California residents may request once a year, free of charge, certain information regarding our disclosure of PII to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Specifically, we will provide a list of the categories of PII disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. To make such a request, please contact us using the contact information at the bottom of this Policy. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the contact points listed below. You should put “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line and in your request. We may need to verify your identity before providing information to you.
22. California Do Not Track Disclosure. Certain web browsers may allow you to enable a “do not track” option that sends signals to the websites you visit indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different than blocking cookies as browsers with the “do not track” option selected may still accept cookies. Our Sites currently do not have the functionality to recognize or honor “do not track” browser signaling. We do not respond to "do not track" signals. If we do so in the future, we will modify this Policy accordingly.
23. California residents should also click here to access our California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) Notice.
24. Users From Outside the United States. This Sites is hosted in the United States and is governed by U.S. law. If you are using the Sites from outside the United States, please be aware that Deseret Digital Media is located in the United States and your PII will be stored and processed in the United States where we locate and operate our servers and databases. The data protection laws in the United States may not be as strict or comprehensive as those in your country. However, we value your privacy and always strive to treat it in accordance with applicable law. By voluntarily sharing your PII with us, you understand that your PII will be stored and processed in the United States.
25. Retention. We retain your PII for as long as you remain a customer and thereafter only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law, including to fulfill a legal obligation.
26. Contact Information. Questions concerning the Policy or the Sites, including any request to review or change your PII, should be directed to email@example.com. You may also contact us by mail using the following address:
Giant Partners, Inc. DBA LISTGIANT
Attn: Compliance Officer
1491 Lawrence Dr.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320