Subject Line – Just Do It.
Subject Line – Can I help you?
- Struggling to find the perfect gift?
- Did you already get the perfect gift for your spouse?
Subject Line – Tease…What’s inside…Consumers love anticipation. A holiday sale is no different, if teased correctly in an email subject line. It’s important that your audience becomes interested in your product, and that even those who are already valued clients will be grabbed and want to open your email. The following are examples of a holiday tease:
- Holiday Shopping can be anxiety-free at (your business).
- Steps on how to shop under $100 for everyone this holiday season.
Subject Line – We know youSome of the most personal emails are ones that include your clients’ names in them, which literally call them out from their inboxes. Yes, it’s possible to do this. Having a database of all your subscriber and customer information will help populate the information needed to create personalized emails for everyone it’s being sent to. The biggest tip to keep in mind is that the less generic the email subject line is, the more likely your open rates will increase.
- Samantha, Get Free Holiday Shipping!
- Nick, 50% off Our Entire Site Today!
Subject Line – We Got Something to SayGot an announcement of some sort? It doesn’t have to get complicated. It’s important to only announce something when it’s really important. Here’s how to do it right:
- Don’t Miss out on Our Christmas Friends and Family Event
- We’re Open Late! Extended Store Hours for the Holidays.
Subject Line – Lists That Might Interest YouLists help people organize their thoughts and information. Consumers are usually attracted to a list that will demonstrate value or importance. These are ways to send out a list to your audience that will get their attention:
- 5 Must Haves for The Holidays
- 12 time-saving tips to Avoid the Crowds
Subject Line – Words to UseConsumers love to hear of any discount promotions, and here are key phrases and words that have a successful open rate:
- Free Shipping on us!
- A Sale You Can’t Afford to Skip
- Save On Your Holiday Favorites
- One Day Only Sale
- Get 20% Off Everything Now
- Avoid the Crowds, Black Friday
- Special Cyber Monday Offer to Customers Only
- Last Minute Christmas Savings
- Save on your Hanukkah Gifts