For the growth of any company, to increase the databases, capture leads and to obtain new clients are fundamental objectives. Nowadays, thanks to technology, most businesses concentrate their efforts on achieving growth via online. However, there are still traditional advertising strategies that can give very positive results. One of them is traditional mail marketing.
What is Direct Mail Marketing?
This is one of the most traditional advertising strategies. It consists of sending presentations, offers, and promotions by regular mail to current and potential customers. Sometimes the mailing also includes a catalog accompanied by an order form.
Which Are the Objectives of Regular Mail Marketing?
- Capture Leads: just like on the Internet, with this strategy you can capture new customers. Also, it is possible to measure the results, as is done with online tactics. To do this, you must use shipping methods such as postage at the destination. This will allow the lead also to return a format with valuable information to continue the conversion process.
- Segmented Advertising: this form of advertising allows you to serve your recipients with high levels of customization. This gives you the ability to segment and send differentiated advertising according to your objectives, increasing the chances of conversion.
- Loyalty: when you send special promotions and offers that meet the consumption pattern of your current customers, it is possible to increase participation in their pocket share. It also gives you the possibility of promoting complementary or substitutes products & services that improve
Which is the Key to Successful Direct Mail Marketing?
It’s clear that when conducting a physical or electronic campaign, your creative team will strive to deliver segmented, quality and value material for your customers & leads. However, the positive results of a direct mail campaign depend on something else: the recipient. If you send your content to anyone, it’s hard to get conversions. On the other hand, if you correctly select the people who will receive the emails, you will carry out campaigns with high levels of convertibility.
In the case of your current clients, the selection of the public for each campaign will depend on their history, tastes and preferences, and their consumption patterns, information that you already have. In the case of potential customers, the wisest way is through a specialized mailing list service such as ListGIANT.
The job of the contact provider is to carefully select the users who will be on your list, according to your industry, a demographic selection, and your particular needs according to your objectives. In this way, you will be able to concentrate on the contents to share with your leads, and the mailing list company will be in charge of achieving the ideal audience for you.
Which are the Benefits of Direct Mail Marketing?
- Dealing directly with the user
- Highly Specialized
- Measurable Results
- Individualized Attention
- Enables attraction to electronic media
Trust the Best!
If you want to expand your strategies for attracting new customers, through alternative media to the digital world successfully, ListGIANT is ready to support you. We are the leading company in the collection and segmentation of qualified audiences for your campaigns. We have a wide variety of databases selected by industry and demographic conditions that will guarantee the success of your sales impulses. Contact us; we will be happy to assist you.Direct Mail Marketing
View Larger Map